About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Monday, 9 October 2023
About this role: Systems and Governance Coordinator
Brunel Oil and Gas Services WLL is organizing a campaign in Indonesia in Q4 2023 for a major client in Qatar. We will be conducting face-to-face interviews with the shortlisted candidates who are available in Indonesia.
Candidates who are in nearby countries (Singapore, China, Vietnam, Thailand) and are able to attend the campaign are welcome to apply. This is for a 3-year contract on a Direct-Hire Status and is renewable.
- Maintain, coordinate, and control the engineering systems for Company operated facilities and support engineering governance of the different facilities to ensure that the overall integrity of the facilities is maintained.
- Reports on System & Governance Lead.
- Conduct administration, coordination, and maintenance of all Engineering systems (MOC, TMS, EDR etc.) for the Company operated facilities and support governance of the different activities in Facilities and Disciplines Engineering Department.
- Coordinate with all the stakeholders of engineering Management of Change (MOC) tasks ensuring compliance to the Company policies and procedures. Coordinate system management, maintenance, and administration to ensure continuous application of engineering MOC system as an effective tool to support the Engineering change management process across the Company.
- Maintain and conduct administration the Tag Management system (TMS) to ensure continuous application of TMS system as an effective tool to support the tag numbering and management across the company. Develop and maintain the equipment numbering procedure for Company facilities.
- Coordinate with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) for specification development and improvement based on updated industry standards, failure analysis recommendations, applicable regulatory requirements and lessons learned from similar industries.
- Maintain and support administration of the electronic Engineering Deviation Request system to handle all engineering deviations in Company operated facilities.
- Coordinate Plant Change Committee (PCC) meetings for review/approval of change request for initiation and plan projects and make investment decisions (PPMID), preparation of agenda, distribution of meeting outcome and completion of workflow tasks in MOC system.
- Update the engineering systems reporting Database, enhance the reporting functionality, issue periodic KPI report to all the stakeholders. Conduct administration and coordination of the Technical Authority framework for the Company operated facilities.
- Coordinate with F&DE division managers for the update of the F&DE department risk register and audit items management. Review the policy and procedures relevant to F&DE department and agree on the assigned criticality.
- Coordinate the Business continuity plan (BCP) and IT Demand Plan for the Facilities and Discipline engineering department.
- Develop Engineering systems training requirements for company personnel to ensure the process is understood and adhered to by all stakeholders. Provide training to managers and supervisors; develop training plans for all users according to their role requirement while using Engineering systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or information Systems, or Information Sciences.
- 4 years' experience in engineering, operations, or maintenance in the oil and gas industry.
- Knowledge and understanding of the engineering change management process, specifications & standards, procedures, and technical document management.
- Excellent verbal and written English language.
- Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, power point and Access).
- Monthly Rate in QAR Plus Standard Allowance and Benefits
- Work Schedule:
- 8 Hours / 5 Days
- 3 Years / Renewable – Direct Hire
- Doha/Ras Laffan
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Life Sciences, Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Future Mobility, Mining and Renewable Energy.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, May Ann Panganiban Masaga is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
May Ann Panganiban Masaga
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha