About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: India
What is required?
- hours per week: 50
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Monday, 24 October 2022
About this role: System Completion Engineer
Position: System Completion Engineer;
Location : Bangalore;
Shift : Open for any shift;
- Prepare commissioning and start-up sequence, schedules and communicate/drive area completion strategies and system priorities;
- Receive, maintain and apply pre-commissioning and commissioning benchmark data for development commissioning labor costs and commissioning schedule estimates;
- Oversee and train resources in the establishment, configuration and administration of Systems Completion Database (SCDB);
- Prepare and maintain standard Systems Completion Database Management Procedures and Training Material;
- Support development of check sheet and certificate templates and a tag type population matrix;
- Revise and maintain Systemization Guidelines and receive, review, develop or maintain sub-system boundary drawings on behalf of projects;
- Establish Systems Completion Database hierarchies including system, subsystem, contractor, execution location, module, area;
- Receive and compile engineering tag lists and ensure correct systemization and hierarchy assignment in systems Completion Database;
- Implement Systems Completion Database change procedure after subsystem review & freeze;
- Support comparison of Contractor proposed Inspection Test Records (ITR) and standard reference A-check sheet templates;
- Support preparation and updates to resource loaded pre-commissioning / commissioning cost and schedule estimates using benchmark data;
- Prepare mechanical completion, commissioning, and start-up progress reports including Skyline reports, check sheet run-down reports, certification rundown reports, punchlist rundown reports;
- Compile temporary equipment, tools and consumables lists from Commissioning Procedures;
- Support electronic punchlist walkdown package development using latest redline drawings;
- Prepare Loop Folders, Work Packages and Completion Dossiers (electronic unless required hardcopy by regulatory) to support the approval / acceptance of Systems or SubSystem Groups according to the Turnover / Handover Philosophy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent professional experience with 5 years in Oil and Gas industry;
- Experience in Systems Completion processes (Quality Control, Mechanical Completion, Commissioning, Start-up) in Oil & Gas Industry;
- Good command of English both written and spoken;
- Effective verbal and written communication skills; ability to clearly and concisely convey recommendations to management / leadership;
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities;
- Experience working with Systems Completion Database software (e.g., Continuum Edge, Qedi Completions, Zenator, WinPCS, CoConsole, Orbit);
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs;
- Ability to travel internationally.
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel CommunityBrunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and PayRolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors. Today, we've grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of close to 1 billion and were listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Shruti Darji is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai