About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Scotland
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Thursday, 30 March 2023
About this role: Subsea Engineer
Are you Looking for your next career opportunity? If yes, This could be the role for you! Our client, a High-Profile Global Organisation within the Energy Sector, has an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Subsea Engineer to work within one of their Project Teams.
Start date: ASAP
Contract length: 12 months
Responsibilities Include but are not Limited to:
- Supporting the relevant Front End Engineering team during design and supporting the relevant operational team during execution, ensuring learnings are captured and fed back;
- The Engineer will act as the focal point with suppliers, taking a lead role on behalf of Shell, for scheduling, management, refurbishment and certification of Subsea Tress, Wellhead Equipment, Tooling and Intervention Systems;
- This will include technical input and support, both routine and emergency, on all aspects of Wellhead and Xmas Tree systems;
- The Engineer will be responsible for managing rig interfaces, equipment handling, THROT jigging, BOP orientation / clash checks etc;
- As part of any rig start‐up they will organise and compile accurate rig survey reports, make recommendations and manage the implementation of any modifications and enhancements for equipment as required;
- The Engineer will provide technical and cost estimation input where necessary with respect to subsea wellheads and trees.
What we are Looking for:
- Strong stakeholder management skills;
- Familiarity with working across disciplines and proven technical experience;
- The incumbent will have extensive experience and knowledge of Subsea Tree and Wellhead systems and will have experience in similar roles.
This contract offers a competitive rate.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester