About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- hours per week: 54
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Tuesday, 26 September 2023
About this role: Subsea CSR
- The job holder is accountable for demonstrating an exemplary behaviour with regard to HSE rules & requirements and for implementing HSE rules within his area of responsibility.
- The job holder is accountable for all technical and coordination activities under job dimension during project execution from concept to completion.
- The Subsea CSR will manage all technical activities of his discipline concerning the project from Concept to Commissioning and transfer to Operations. During the Project execution the job holder will coordinate with Project Manager / team, both COMPANY and CONTRACTORS (including their subcontractors), 3 party and regulatory bodies and provide guidance and priorities for the performance of their duties.
- To adopt and demonstrate an exemplary behavior with regard to HSSE and to implement HSSE rules and requirements within his area of responsibility.
- To adopt, implement and inculcate ‘Incident Free’ approach during project execution.
- To liaise with other interface and discipline engineers, involved in the management of the project and with contractor personnel handling technical design and interfaces. The job holder shall also make sure that non contractual obligations are properly addressed by EPCI contractor.
- To organize and/or attend technical interface meetings as necessary.
- To prepare EPCI Turnkey contractor SOW & related Exhibits.
- To manage technical communication interface with other Operators during project execution.
- Ensure, control and coordinate the proper realization of the design, method statements etc. of the subsea facilities of project and its specific brownfield and SIMOPS scope.
- Assist in developing agreements with Other Company and government entities.
- To follow up 3rd party interfaces (i.e., Logistic) during project execution.
- To develop an interface, register for scope to combine with the Project master interface register.
- To attend all interface-related meetings, including in particular interface workshops, HIRA/HAZID / HAZOP, Constructability, RISK workshops, meetings with Contractor(s), etc. in order to ensure the permanent control of the battery limits.
- To organize, control and follow up process to have all deliverables timely issued by contractors for all interfaces, and to control the quality of these deliverables during project execution.
- To ensure that EPCI Contractors provide proper reporting of the progress of their interfaces activities and ensure subsequently report on progress of interface management process implementation to Project Manager and refer to him in the event of any deviation or conflict with proposed remedial actions.
- To avoid change orders and delays caused by interface issues by ensuring timely follow-up of interfaces. To anticipate problems and work together with Contractor(s), Company MP Engineering Manager and as a general manner with all discipline Engineers in MP, Operations / Drilling and Marine depts. to propose technical solutions.
- Evaluate Vessel compatibility, flowline laying & subsea installation method statements, JSA and provide technical inputs.
- To liaise with other departments like Drilling & Wells, Field Operations, HSEQ etc. for the management of interface up to their close-out.
- To liaise with project team and discipline engineers on all interface matters and/or help expedite the development of the design process, construction method statements and Job Safety Analysis.
- To resolve and chase Technical Queries and Derogations Requests in liaison with discipline engineers and Company Technical Reference Persons.
- To ensure technical coordination between packages and in close coordination with Project Manager and Engineering and Operational Leads
- To Ensure/Close follow-up of DER/TQ/SCN and the like during project execution in close coordination with MP Head QA/QC
- Be onboard vessel/offshore platforms as needed to perform tasks assigned in timely manner.
- Assist Project Manager upon request on project management matters during project execution such as, EPCI CFT processes, EPCI contract management and execution and Project Close
- Bachelor or master’s in engineering in any discipline
- Overall Professional Experience (years): 20
- Relevant Professional Experience in construction of subsea flowline/pipeline/cables (years): 10
- Must have been COMPANY REP onboard vessel for at least 2 pipeline/flowline laying project.
- Large spectrum of skill and competencies in various engineering disciplines and/or in Interface Management
- Specialist Subsea construction of subsea flowline/pipeline, PLET, PLEM, Jumper supports, transition spools, DOP structure, dive team management, marine spread management.
- A good knowledge of Contractual matters would be necessary, and a good knowledge of subsea pipeline & facility design would be a plus.
- English mandatory
- Knowledge of relevant codes and standards
- H2S OPITO and T-BOSIET trainings
- Day Rate in USD Plus Allowance
- Work Schedule:
- 9 Hours / 6 Days
- 31-Dec-2024 with possible extension
- Doha – Qatar
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Life Sciences, Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Future Mobility, Mining and Renewable Energy.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, May Ann Panganiban Masaga is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
May Ann Panganiban Masaga
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha