About this job
- Market: Infrastructure
- Branch: Building & Construction
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: India
What is required?
- hours per week: 50
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Friday, 28 April 2023
About this role: Structural Engineer 5
We’re hiring Structural Engineer for one of our Leading MNC in Infrastructure to join their growing team. This position is based out in Chennai/Bangalore/Pune.
Position: Structural Engineer
YOE: 10-14 Years
- Supervise & guide structural engineers and drafters and having full technical responsibility for interpreting, organizing, execution complex assignments;
- Prepare scope of work and budget estimates and monitor progress;
- Independently handling, decision making, communicating with other CoPs on the assigned projects;
- Acts as mentor for Engineers & drafters;
- Forecast workload and schedules;
- Develop structural design criteria for projects;
- Analyze and design structures for water and wastewater treatment, and other facilities;
- Prepare structural design calculations and check calculations;
- Direct the development of structural drawings. Coordinate design with other disciplines;
- Review or write specifications. Develop new specifications as needed;
- Perform engineering services during construction, including review of shop drawing submittals and response to contractor questions;
- Design & provide solution to the modification of existing structures;
- Conduct condition assessments of existing structures and prepare reports;
- Manage tasks on large projects or manage number of small projects;
- Participate in new business development;
- Actively participate in Technical Knowledge Management (TKM) site, share your knowledge with other members in the group.
- B.E (Civil or Civil/Structural)., M.E (structural Engg) Preferred;
- 10 -14 years of experience in structural analysis and design of reinforced concrete, structural steel, and foundations;
- Knowledge of commonly used computer software (Word, Excel, AutoCAD);
- Knowledge of structural and engineering applications (STAAD, RISA, Mathcad).
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Rohan Ravindra Kedare is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Rohan Ravindra Kedare
Brunel Energy India Mumbai