About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Saudi Arabia
What is required?
- hours per week: 48
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Friday, 7 July 2023
About this role: Strategic Sourcing Specialist
- As the successful candidate you will develop and execute global sourcing strategies to target top expatriate talent to join the Company and meet the hiring needs of the company;
- Ultimately, you will be responsible for building a strong talent pipeline for our company’s current and future expatriate staffing needs;
- Developing and executing global sourcing strategies through the utilization of a variety of tools, including LinkedIn, the Company careers website, external job boards, networking events, conferences and talent mapping;
- Partnering with overseas subsidiary recruiting offices based in the UK, US, Singapore and India to target appropriate talent markets and implement regional/country-specific sourcing strategies, as required;
- Leverage existing and new sourcing strategies, methodologies and technologies to build talent pipelines for the Company;
- Optimize the Company expatriate careers website to ensure the best candidate application journey;
- Collaborate with hiring managers to identify the required competencies and skills and develop, in partnership with the recruitment teams, appropriate sourcing and attraction strategies;
- Conduct return on investment (ROI) analysis on sourcing channels deployed to determine success rates and utilize such data to adjust sourcing strategies accordingly;
- Identify sourcing opportunities at industry conferences and events and develop appropriate marketing campaigns to target, and network with, top talent;
- Manage third-party suppliers to ensure delivery against assigned recruitment requirements as appropriate and identify new third-party suppliers who can enhance sourcing and talent pipelines;
- Conduct talent mapping either in-house or using external third-party vendors to assess global and country-specific talent supply and demand and use such data to drive appropriate strategic sourcing;
- Mentor and develop young local talent.
- A Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business Administration or a related discipline;
- A minimum of 6 years of proven experience as a sourcing specialist in an international talent acquisition/recruitment function (gained in-house and/or in external consultancy);
- Proven experience in developing and executing complex global sourcing strategies utilizing the latest and most effective methodologies and technologies;
- Deep knowledge of contemporary talent sourcing principles and a proven track record in the utilization of talent sourcing tools and channels;
- Experience in sourcing within the Oil and Gas industry or analogous industry sectors, ideally with current or prior professional exposure to the Arabian Gulf/Middle East region is desired;
- Strong communication skills and ability to build credibility and trust with internal and external stakeholders;
- A proven ability to manage multiple and competing stakeholder requirements;
- Solid commercial acumen with advanced negotiation skills;
- Strong integrity, honesty and ethics.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Suresh Jogi is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai