About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Saturday, 8 July 2023
About this role: Storage Tank Engineer
Brunel are looking for a highly skilled Storage Tank Engineer to join one of our major global clients within their project teams;
Start date: July
Location: Milan, Italy
Duration: 12 Months
As a Storage Tank Engineer you Will be:
- Assure the Storage Tank & Vessels discipline issuance, review, and approval of around 1,000 technical documents;
- Ensure all Project HSE requirements are adhered to and implemented. Ensure HSE is emphasized throughout all Mechanical design activities. Play an active role in the development of the safety culture on the project, making safety a natural part of all work performed;
- Perform the review of Storage Tanks & Vessels detailed engineering works (deliverables both from the Contractor and the Vendors) in compliance with Project Scope of Work, Specifications and Procedures, discipline requirements and international codes;
- Identify any aviation from the Project Basis of Requirements and reporting these to the Mechanical Engineering Manager;
- Offer technical support to the replies to Contractor and Vendors clarifications and derogations requests;
- Perform the review of the control and report of the storage tanks & vessels prefabrication works in the Supplier/CTR facilities;
- Assist with the review of the other discipline deliverables and participate to HAZOPs;Work on all welding and NDT activities.
What we are Looking for:
- Degree in appropriate Engineering discipline;
- Registration as a Charted Engineer, PE or equivalent preferred;
- Proficient in English language;
- Eight (8) or more years’ experience in Oil and Gas and large projects;
- Expertise on design, prefabrication and construction on site of large atmospheric, low-pressure tanks (with fixed and floating roof), pressurized tanks and Full containment LNG Tanks;
- Good overall knowledge of international codes and standards is essential including API standards with a focus on API STD 650, 625, 620, NFPA 59A, EN 14620 (all parts), ASME VIII Div 1&2 and ACI 376;
- Supervisory experience related to plant and project engineering with increasing size and responsibility.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester