About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Sunday, 9 July 2023
About this role: Static Engineering
Brunel are looking for a highly skilled Static Engineer to join one of our major global clients within their project teams;
Start date: July
Location: Milan, Italy
Duration: 12 Months
As a Static Engineer you Will be Carrying out the Following:
- Assure the Static and Thermal Equipment discipline issuance, review, and approval of around 8,000 technical documents;
- Ensure all Project HSE requirements are adhered to and implemented. Ensure HSE is emphasized throughout all Mechanical design activities. Play an active role in the development of the safety culture on the project, making safety a natural part of all work performed;
- Perform the review of Static Equipment detailed engineering works (deliverables both from the Contractor and the Vendors) in compliance with Project Scope of Work, Specifications and Procedures, discipline requirements and international codes;
- Identify any deviation from the Project Basis of Requirements and reporting these to the Mechanical Engineering Manager;
- Offer technical support to the replies to Contractor and Vendors clarifications and derogations requests;
- Participate, in coordination with others, to the Inspection and Tests Plans (ITP) and FAT preparation and execution. Attend meetings / FATs with Vendors where necessary.
We are Looking for a Static Engineer With the Following:
- Degree in appropriate Engineering discipline;
- Registration as a Charted Engineer, PE or equivalent preferred;
- Proficient in English language;
- Eight (8) or more years’ experience in Oil and Gas and large projects;
- Expertise on the design of Static and Thermal Equipment, including Main Cryogenic Heat Exchanger, other heat exchangers, Flare Systems, Slug Catcher, etc;
- Supervisory experience related to plant and project engineering with increasing size and responsibility.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester