About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Saturday, 12 November 2022
About this role: Start-Up Engineer
- Ensure that all involved subsystems undergone the SU alignment checks and no blocking point (Punch list B according to OPERCOM definition)
- Facilitate the integration between Commissioning and Field operation / Well Service when dealing with COF (during commissioning phase)
Management: Daily coordination with involved parties in his are of responsibility (hook up, commissioning, vendors and Field Operations)
- Demonstrate personal commitment to the HSEQ Policy
- Ensure the availability of the up to date essential document including RLMU with the different parties
- Focal point from SU team to follow the ESD tests, set point change input, TQ and N2He test packs review and keeping track on progress and finding during execution.
- The focal point from start up in regard to isolation matters both electrical, process/mechanical and override/inhibition.
In undertaking this role, the job holder will:
- Be responsible for meeting agreed objectives
- Prepare the SU documents/deliverable assigned to her/him (mainly the SU sequence, inerting and initial SU procedures).
- Responsible for the preparation and exaction of the initial start up procedure
- Ensure SU/Operation witness for commissioning activities according to the witness matrix
- In charge of preparation the required documentation for HQ audits (PR, ORAR,…etc) upon request
- Keep updating the SU sequence based on the daily progress coming from PIMS during execution highlighting any concerns/opportunities.
- Define and ensure execution/preparation of all studies, procedures, risk/hazard/ analyses associated with start-up activities
- Prepare and assist Operations with the execution of Performance Tests
- Review the commissioning dossiers and highlight any anomaly or punches to the SUL
- She/he is the holder of life muster isolation register and updated spading list till TOM
- She/he the SU representative in OT KOM and close out meeting
- Carry out any other duties or tasks that may be assigned by hierarchical superiors
CONTEXT AND ENVIRONMENT
The Project Redevelopment is made of Brownfield and Greenfield activities and several EPC contractors which multiply the interfaces and complexity.
Therefore, all activities are to be closely coordinated with other parts of TRP and TEPDK organization.
- Internal : The Redevelopment teams ; Greenfield, Brownfield, Hook-up and commissioning, TEP DK
- External : Vendors, Danish Energy agency
- Responsible for initial SU procedure preparation and offshore execution
- Ensure availability of up-to-date essential documentation including RLMU
- Anticipate and prepare audit
- Qualification: Engineer
- Professional experience:
- Min 5 years working on Oil & Gas with proven experience in Start-up and operation of oil and gas processes, utilities and water treatment with a multi discipline competences
- Risk analysis, Safety of personnel and facilities
- Regulatory framework of the Group / countries
- Language: fluent English
- Computer literate
- Strong leadership skills and good communication skills, Transverse work efficiency skills
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment
- Job holder shall be aware that offshore commissioning is applying OPERCOM methodology but using PIMS-CMS instead of ICAPS, supported by GS as long as no conflict with the project original specifications (MOTS)
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Michelle Birnie is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester