About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Renewable Energy
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: India
What is required?
- hours per week: 50
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Tuesday, 13 June 2023
About this role: Sr. Design Engineer (Solar Energy)
We’re hiring Sr. Design Engineer (Solar Energy) for one of our Leading MNC to join their growing team. This position is based out in Navi Mumbai (Vashi).
Position: Sr. Design Engineer (Solar Energy)
YOE: 5 to 7 Years
Location: Navi Mumbai (Vashi)
JOB DUTIES / DESCRIPTION:
- Doing technical analysis & feasibility analysis of the project with the sales & marketing team while new projects are acquired;
- Understanding of Bill of material;
- Providing detailed electrical & civil drawing meeting all compliances & briefs;
- Technical assistance to Procurement team & I&C team;
- Creating electrical single line diagrams, panel schedules & connection diagrams for solar electric systems using computer aided design software;
- Working on DC AC calculations meeting targeted energy generation parameters;
- Designing specifications & functional requirements for residential, commercial & industrial solar energy components & systems;
- Preparations & reviewing of detailed electrical & structural drawings on AUTOCAD in accordance with NEC code & governing code;
- Preparation of electrical cable calculations & voltage drop calculations;
- Detailed know-how to create layouts for Ground mount solar & rooftop solar;
- Oversee periodically energy generation of newly established solar power plants;
- Experience of minimum 10MW+ solar plant design;
- Coordinate with the installation & commissioning team for smooth construction of the plant;
- Preparation of shadow analysis report & performance report for proposal submission;
- Preparation of SLD, plot plan, string wiring, earthing layouts drawings & preparation of project charter for design activity;
- Preparation of tender documents & submissions of RFQs.
- Electrical Engineer from a reputed college;
- 5-7 years of experience in the renewable energy projects;
- Understanding of solar energy & ESS adaptation in commercial, residential & industrial zones;
- Total Past experience of project execution minimum 10MW+ with a single project of 4 MW at least;
- Fluency in English & Hindi in reading & writing;
- Open to travel specifically at sites;
- Software knowledge PVSyst, AutoCAD, Helioscope, Aurora, MS Excel, Sketch Up, Shadow Analysis, Visio.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Rohan Ravindra Kedare is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Rohan Ravindra Kedare
Brunel Energy India Mumbai