About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Thursday, 6 April 2023
About this role: SOW Process Engineer
Are you Looking for your next career opportunity? Do you have previous experience as a SOW Process Engineer? Do you have a Degree or Masters in a relevant engineering field? If yes, This could be the role for you! Our client, a High-Profile Global Organisation within the Energy Sector, has an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled SOW Process Engineer to work within one of their Project Teams.
Start date: ASAP
Contract Length: 12 Months
Location: Den Haag, Netherlands
You will be working on two running projects.
- Develop concepts for several options to source wash water for continuous wash water injection at wells on unmanned facilities;
- Select best alternative and convert these to PFD;
- Engineer remote operated wash water injection skids to be able to run at different modes of operation;
- Develop P&IDs for both the treatment center and unmanned satellite platforms;
- Develop control and shutdown philosophy for a fully remote, unmanned facility;
- Translate the shutdown philosophy into marked up logic diagrams.
- Define future operating cases for compressors;
- Liaise with compressor manufacturer to optimize the existing compressors to reduce CO2 emissions;
- Verify impact of rebundling the compressors on the remaining processing facilities;
- Liaise with compressor vendor on sizing of anti-surge and recycle valves;
- Liaise with compressor vendor and rotating engineer on impact of seal gas system;
- Review of all new vendor documents as a result of the new bundles.
You Will be Right for This Role if:
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role within the Oil & Gas industry;
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent preferred;
- Good communication skills.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester