About this job
- Market: Infrastructure
- Branch: Building & Construction
- Area of Expertise: Construction & Commissioning
- Location: Queensland
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Tuesday, 19 December 2023
About this role: Site Supervisor
Brunel has recently partnered with a Tier 2 commercial builder to assist in the recruitment of a Site Manager to join their team working on projects in Brisbane.
Project values will range from $10M - 100M
This is a national builder with a great reputation in Fit Out and New Build, they are now entering an exciting new era in QLD, with a number of flagship new build projects secured for 2023 & 2024.
They great name for employee retention and satisfaction, having recently won a number of employer of choice awards.
$150 - $200k p/a dependent on experience
You will lead and mentor the site team and trade partners, whilst working alongside the CA and Project Manager on Commercial build projects.
- Strategically planning and effectively managing the program
- Liaising with clients and stakeholders while maintaining a high service quality
- Lead and assist the team both on the tools and/or off the tools to meet project demands and timelines
- Mitigating Risks with a solution-based approach
- Reporting on Health & Safety, quality, cost control and budget
- Meeting Key Performance Objectives of the project
- Construction methodology and adherence to policies, procedures, relevant codes and acts for self and the team
- Sub-contractor management
- Coach and mentor your team to deliver high quality outcomes to support the delivery of on time and on budget
- Attend and lead site meeting and lead toolbox meetings
This is a crucial role within the project team, it will require someone with the ability to multi task, keep morale high on site and be able to motivate all stake holders.
Ideally the candidate will also possess
- Site Supervisor license
- 4-5 years experience on commercial builds
- Exposure of commercial project from $30M
- Trade qualified
- Strong Communication
- Ability to read plans
Work life balance is essential in this business as such, the project are resourced to ensure you have a life outside of work.
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel CommunityBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world.We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sinead Howard is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane