About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Barrow Island
What is required?
- hours per week: 84
- Education level: Secondary School
- Closing date: Sunday, 14 May 2023
About this role: Site Services Coordinator (2:2 FIFO)
On behalf of our client, a World Leading Energy Company, Brunel is presently recruiting a Site Services Coordinator, for an 18 month (FIFO) contract, onshore site-based role – even 2:2 roster!
The Site Services Coordinator will provide operational oversight to Supply Chain Management Business Partners and ensure contracted scopes of works are conducted in a safe, reliable and efficient manner.
- Demonstrating the Company’s visible Safety and Environmental leadership and Operational Excellence culture
- Work with Business Partner and Contract Owner to deliver contractual obligations
- Manage / report on non-conformances
- Invoice review and approval of claims for payment via Ariba
- Cost management and budget responsibilities
- Manage POB head count caps
- Resource and equipment reviews
- Process optimisation and continuous improvement initiatives
- Support business in delivering the business plan and supporting safe and reliable execution of turnarounds
- Support to Site Services Supervisor and Site Services Coordinators including leave coverage
- Attend relevant Business Partner Pre-Starts, meetings and other engagements
- Conduct BP audits, inspections and manage Safe Work Engagements
- Review & approval of high-risk permit to work activities
- Support the Contract Owner with contract compliance activities
- Oversee BP management of incidents, investigations and actions
- Conduct verification and validation of incident action close outs
- Support engagement and interface between the BP and other site customers
- Participate in Emergency Management exercises and events as Logistics Aide or Logistics Chief
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple activities
- Support conflict resolution
- Demonstrated ability to work in high pressure situations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ariba - will be advantageous
- Previous Emergency Management experience
- Build relationships and growing networks
- Results driven
- Great opportunity to work with this World Leading Energy Group!
- Attractive negotiable day rate
- Highly sought after even 2:2 roster!
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Mandy Hobbs is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth