Site Installation Project Manager
Vacancy number • PUB406270
Join our client's team as a Site Installation Project Manager and be part of a major smart infrastructure endeavor in Melbourne, focusing on data center projects.
About this role
This role offers a chance to lead data center projects from start to finish while ensuring their success, customer satisfaction, and professional stakeholder management.
- Execute data center projects within defined requirements (budget, time, functionality).
- Ensure business success and customer satisfaction through professional stakeholder management.
- Coordinate installation personnel, service providers, and suppliers on-site for data center projects.
- Clarify technical issues with the Engineering Project Manager and customers on-site.
- Oversee site administration and adherence to guidelines, processes, and procedures in the context of data centers.
- Assume economic responsibility for data center projects, including calculating costs for suppliers.
- Represent the site in data center project decision-making committees.
- Coordinate contractors before and during data center project execution.
- Establish efficient methods for data center site control and reporting.
- Assess risks and opportunities at the data center construction site.
- Monitor compliance with standards, regulations, laws, quality, and EHS guidelines in the context of data centers.
- Supervise the installation and commissioning of MV and LV equipment for data center projects.
- Dealing with bulky electrical components
- Electricians License required.
- Familiarity with MV and LV Equipment.
- Experience with site management.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Have Full Australian working rights.
- Work with a global company
- Monday - Friday role site based
- Fantastic rate on offer dependent on experience
Please Note: Only applicants with current full Australian working rights will be considered for this role.
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which specialises in connecting highly skilled workers with projects and organisations throughout Australasia and around the world.
Operating locally since 1997, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, NSW, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 45 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Empowering people is our business. Our specialist recruiters strive to connect talented individuals with opportunities that align not only with your immediate expectations, but your long-term career trajectory as well. Brunel has built a reputation for working with some of the world’s largest and most innovative businesses. Talk to us about how we can help you to reach your goals.
Brunel connects the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver people and workforce services that transform global projects in Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Mining, Infrastructure and Life Sciences.
Brunel is passionate about ensuring we are a business with a conscience. Not only does Brunel have a defined global Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) strategy, but we also have our own dedicated Brunel Foundation which has been working to ensure that we are contributing to a better future for both our people and planet for over 10 years.
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Darren Leavey quoting publication number: PUB406270