Vacancy number • PUB405974
Brunel is currently searching for CDL Shuttle Bus Drivers for positions at Rio Tinto Kennecott’s Mine located Southwest of Salt Lake City, Utah.
We are seeking experienced, safe and reliable drivers for our employee shuttle bus program. These positions are open to candidates who possess a CDL WITH a Passenger Endorsement.
About this role
As a Kennecott Shuttle Driver, you will be responsible to safely and promptly transfer passengers to and from specific locations within the mine on a 36-passenger bus.
We offer flexible part-time or full-time positions for the following shifts:
- 2am - 10am - early morning shift
- 1pm - 8pm – afternoon shift
The mine operates 365 days per year. Drivers will commit to this schedule above and be available to work a minimum of 2 days, up to 6 days per week. There is flexibility in the working days per week.
If you are retired, in school, looking for a second job, or simply seeking a full-time driving career close to home, this is a perfect job for you!
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Must have a current CDL-A or CDL-B WITH Passenger endorsement!
- Clean driving record (no more than one violation in the past 3 years)
- Ability to pass a DOT medical exam and pre-employment drug screening
- Must pass a background check
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of commercial driving experience required (i.e. taxi, bus, shuttle, commercial truck, box van, etc.), employment history verified.
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer without sponsorship
- Must be able to read, write and speak English with the ability to follow precise instructions
- Must possess exceptionally safe driving habits
- Willingness to adapt to an ever-changing environment
- Desire to work with a team to achieve one goal
- $20.00 + per hour based on experience
- Full-time employees are eligible for benefits. A minimum of 30 hours required for full-time status. Benefits include medical, dental and vision that will begin on your first day of employment. LTD/STD and Life Insurance begin after 90 days.
- Plus 10 days paid time off!
- All employees are eligible for 401K match of 50% up to 3%.
- Sign-on Bonus up to $250.00 – paid after 90 days of consecutive employment.
- Paid training
- Opportunities for advancement
Rio Tinto Kennecott Mine in Utah is one of the top producing mines in the World. Join the team today!
Empowering people is our business. Our specialist recruiters strive to connect talented individuals with opportunities that align not only with your immediate expectations, but your long-term career trajectory as well. Brunel has built a reputation for working with some of the world’s largest and most innovative businesses. Talk to us about how we can help you to reach your goals.
Brunel connects the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver people and workforce services that transform global projects in Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Mining, Infrastructure and Life Sciences.
Brunel is passionate about ensuring we are a business with a conscience. Not only does Brunel have a defined global Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) strategy, but we also have our own dedicated Brunel Foundation which has been working to ensure that we are contributing to a better future for both our people and planet for over 10 years.
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Madison Ringlein quoting publication number: PUB405974