About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: India
What is required?
- hours per week: 50
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Sunday, 9 July 2023
About this role: Shift Security Supervisor
We’re hiring Shift Security Supervisor for one of our Leading MNC in Oil & Gas to join their growing team. This position is based out in Gujarat (Hazira).
Position: Shift Security Supervisor;
YOE: 5 to 7 Years;
Contract: 3 Years contract and Extendable;
Location: Gujarat (Hazira);
Shift security supervision and overseeing;
Data Privacy and confidentiality;
Troubleshooting during the shift operations;
• The person will be responsible for company’s security during his shift by optimum utilization of available resources, knowledge of security plans & procedures in letter and spirit, rationale
thinking and solution finding;
• This includes shift security operations planning, manpower deployment, briefing, monitoring, handling, testing, analyzing and record keeping;
• Keep himself educated on the latest security procedures, policies and work instructions. Should have understanding of the intent, objective and motive behind each procedure to enable him to take suitable actions and troubleshoot;
• Multitask- CCTV operations, in-depth knowledge of functioning of security gadgets and their maintenance, field overseeing, security control room operations, material movement,
• Maintain close and healthy contact with security staff, neighboring industries, local stakeholders.
• Motivate, direct, guide, hand hold and delegate during his shift;
• Educate, train and brief security staff in his shift;
• Effective coordination with terminal and port control room, security control rooms of neighboring industries, police. This would require skills and attributes like communication, knowledge, Liaoning and delegation;
• In-depth understanding of material movement procedures and associated security risks, key control mechanisms, determine priorities;
• Keep himself updated on emergency response and role of security in case of emergency and ensure quick and prudent response from security staff. Additionally, provide auxiliary support to site emergency response team;
• Demonstrate and obtain high level of discipline, energy levels and brisk tasks from troops;
• Report writings (English), incident reporting with required content and supporting evidences/ documents.
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university;
- NCC ‘C’ Certificate holder or served in the Indian armed forces / paramilitary forces or trained in Industrial Security from a National or International institute of repute;
- 5-7 years of security experience in big industrial establishment at a supervisory position holding independent security portfolio in his organization;
- Operational security, intelligence, security aptitude, and emergency response capability;
- Basic Computer skills;
- Good analytical skills, rationale thinking and reasoning capability;
- Good interpersonal relations/skills and collaborative approach;
- Communication skills- Should be able to understand, read, write, and speak grammatically;
- correct English and Hindi languages. Knowledge of Gujarati language will be an added value;
- Confident, smart, amicable, and articulate to handle difficult situations while dealing with local public, visitors and government officials;
- International Ship and Port Security (ISPS) courses and work experience would be preferred;
- Age – Between 28 to 35 years.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sheetal Gaurav is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai