About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Wednesday, 29 March 2023
About this role: SHES Systems Audit Lead
Brunel is a global provider of flexible
workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver
innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics
(global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup)
and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present in 40+
countries with over 12,000+
offices worldwide, and close to €1
billion (Revenue 2021)
- Supports the Onshore project in all SHES related disciplines and scope of work but with specific focus on performance monitoring, SHES compliance, and continual improvement. Shall be flexible and team-orientated. Supports the SHE Systems Head Shared Resources as the key focal point for the overall project SHES management system;
- Provides oversight of EPC contractors and subcontractors SHES related procedures and carries out periodic compliance, procedure and system audits to ensure compliance with relevant project and RLIC procedures and requirements. Leads SHES audits relevant to the project SHES performance Excellence Keystone programs, and participates in PMT and CONTRACTOR SHES assurance activities as required;
- Monitor site SHES programs and safe work practices, and review and evaluate data, information and systems as required, related to findings from audits. Coordinates with SHES Systems Head in terms of systematic improvement opportunities and possible updates required for the overall SHES Management Systems;
- Develops, implements and maintains audit related documentation, and reviews relevant CONTRACTOR’s and SUBCONTRACTOR’s documentation, as required. Maintains an overall Project audit action tracking register with support of relevant EPC package PMTs and identifies concerning trends and lessons learned;
- Champion on-site safety performance awareness with CONTRACTORS and among PMT. Attends Tool-Box Talks and Task Instructions where required, provides coaching and leadership to CONTRACTORS and its SUBCONTRACTORS to ensure SHES procedures and systems are fully understood by all;
- Provides coaching and mentorship for the PMT SHES personnel to participate in audits and to ensure the timely completion of all audit deliverables, such as audit reports, and to drive the timely close out of corrective actions;
- Supports the establishment and maintenance of strong safety cultures in line with the Company and Project vision, mission and values. Support and promote the project Observation & Intervention program and the Incident and Injury Free (IIF) program;
- Liaise with internal/external groups as and when required in coordination with SHES Systems Head Shared Resources, e.g. COMPANY Major Projects, CONTRACTORS, SUBCONTRACTORS, RLC, etc;
- Participates in safety meetings as needed, and participates in site safety reviews, walkthroughs, audits, pre-start up safety reviews, SHES assessments;
- Oversees the EPC Package PMT audit process, participates in audits lead by EPC Package PMT personnel and CONTRACTORS, helps develop relevant corrective actions and oversees the timely follow-up, implementation and closeout of corrective actions thereof. Monitors and expedites action items captured in the project Action Tracking Register related to SHES audits.
- Minimum of ten (10) years industry relevant HSE experience;
- International project experience with Tier-1 EPC Contractors or Client, involved in the construction of onshore production facilities (i.e. greenfield and brownfield work);
- Sound knowledge of the project execution process in large-scale project environments (expenditure >US$ 1 Bn);
- SHES related NVQ Level 5, NEBOSH National/International Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety, or higher (BSc, Pg Cert, Pg Dip, MSc);
- Taproot™ Training;
- ISO 45001 OHS Lead Auditor or similar.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, May Ann Panganiban Masaga is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
May Ann Panganiban Masaga
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha