Senior Quality Advisor
Vacancy number • PUB405963
Our client, a prominent global energy company, is actively hiring for the role of Senior Quality Advisor based in Darwin, Offshore Logistics Base (OLB).
About this role
- The primary objective of this role is to act as QA/QC representative for theproject at OLB Darwin.
- This will include the goods receipt inspection of procured components and assemblies, management of temporary equipment required on offshore facility’s and the review of all applicable documentation / certification.
- QA/QC representative role will also include fabrication inspection at approved Darwin facilities when required, including review and approval of all applicable manufacturing Inspection and test records.
- Work collaboratively and effectively with all applicable internal stakeholders, inclusive of Logistics, Operations, Quality and the OLB teams.
- Work collaboratively and effectively with all applicable external stakeholders inclusive of third party inspection agencies, contractors and subcontractors.
- Work collaboratively within the Quality Team and provide assistance to other areas of the company when requested
Qualifications & Licenses
- Diploma or Certificate in Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical /Metallurgy), Inspection, Supervision or equivalent.
- Australian electrical license
- Current inspection qualification(s) / certification(s) in a relevant discipline such as welding, mechanical or electrical etc.
- ISO 9712, CSWIP, PCN or equivalent NDT qualifications or accredited NDT training.
Critical Skills, Capabilities and Experience requirements
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a manufacturing / service and/or warehousing environment, preferably servicing the Oil & Gas industry, applying QA/QC requirements within a project and / or operational environment.Demonstrable experience in performing QC inspections on a wide range of components and assemblies.
- Demonstrable Experience in the review of applicable certification for components / assemblies in order to establish compliance against the applicable codes and/or standards. This may include material certification, test and/or inspection records and/or full assembly MDRs.
- Demonstrable experience in the identification and reporting of product and/or process NCRs and participation in the development and verification of suitable corrective and preventative actions.
- Demonstrable experience in the use of an integrated purchasing / supply chain system such as SAP or equivalent.
Working hours : 10 hours per dayContract duration : 12-month contract (will be ongoing work)
Competitive Compensation:Enjoy a competitive rate for your valuable contributions.
Location : Darwin, Offshore Logistics Base (OLB)
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Empowering people is our business. Our specialist recruiters strive to connect talented individuals with opportunities that align not only with your immediate expectations, but your long-term career trajectory as well. Brunel has built a reputation for working with some of the world’s largest and most innovative businesses. Talk to us about how we can help you to reach your goals.
Brunel connects the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver people and workforce services that transform global projects in Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Mining, Infrastructure and Life Sciences.
Brunel is passionate about ensuring we are a business with a conscience. Not only does Brunel have a defined global Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) strategy, but we also have our own dedicated Brunel Foundation which has been working to ensure that we are contributing to a better future for both our people and planet for over 10 years.
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Sneha Poranki quoting publication number: PUB405963