About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Scotland
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Sunday, 14 May 2023
About this role: Senior Project Planning Engineer
Brunel are looking for a highly skilled Senior Project Planning Engineer to work for one of our industry leading global clients Location: Aberdeen
start date: ASAPDuration: 12 Months
- Deliver and maintain consistent and realistic plans and control structures for the project;
- Develop, implement and comply with the planning and progress monitoring procedures;
- Conduct regular schedule progress updates, forecasts, critical path and trend analyses, including any impact from interface areas. Implement and maintain project status reports;
- Assess and incorporate the impact of approved changes and any deviations from the key project targets and milestones, including productivity monitoring and identification of alternate approaches to optimize the plan(s);
- Liaise with and challenge project engineering personnel to ensure proper understanding of the key schedule sensitivities and drivers.
- Engineering degree and/or certification as a planning engineer or equivalent experience;
- Minimum 8 years industry experience in planning positions;
- Good analytical, oral and written communication skills;
- Fully versed in planning principles and techniques and to be able to use Microsoft office products, in particular Excel, and Primavera P6.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester