About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Scotland
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Thursday, 20 April 2023
About this role: Senior Project Engineer
Our client, a High-Profile Global Organisation within the Energy Sector, has a exciting contract opportunity for a highly skilled Lead Senior Project Engineer to work within one of their Project Teams
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 20 Months
Your Responsiblities Will Include but are not Limited to:
- The majority of the new subsea infrastructure on the seabed has already been installed. However,there are two additional well tie-backs that are yet to be installed. One of the main responsibilitiesof the Subsea Project Engineer will be to support delivery of these upsides wells
- Supporting PRP Subsea tasks as needed. PRP is in its final stages of delivery.
- Project to Asset (P2A) Handover – this includes verifying completion of Project deliverables,compiling key information, and acquiring internal sign-off from our customers in the Asset.
- Demonstrate Visible HSSE Leadership and Champion Goal Zero, within Subsea Delivery Teamand with contractors.
- Work effectively in a team towards achieving Project objectives, with collaborative and respectfulbehaviours.
- Management of any internal design studies or 3rd party studies required (i.e. activities outwith maincontracts).
You are Right for This Role if:
- HSSE and Quality Leadership, including a demonstrable commitment to HSSE and quality.
- Extensive experience (minimum 10 years) in the Oil & Gas industry with direct experience ofProject Execution/Delivery. Experience of Project Completion and Handover.
- Experience with pipeline pre-commissioning activities, including Subsea and Wells
- Experience of working with UK Regulatory Authorities (BEIS, Health and Safety Executive)with respect to Permits. Skill in operating efficiently across organisational boundaries
- Dynamic, motivated and delivery focussed, without compromising key objectives and projectmilestones
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Able to build strong relationships with teammembers and other stakeholders
- The ability to operate in a framework of openness and trust within a project environment
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester