About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Western Australia
What is required?
- hours per week: 150
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Friday, 21 October 2022
About this role: Senior Project Engineer– Flexibles & Umbilicals
On behalf of our client, a Global High Profile Service Provider to the Oil & Gas industry, Brunel are looking for a Senior Project Engineer– Flexibles & Umbilicals for location in Perth. Looking for a professional with extensive flexible design experience.
- Responsible for planning and executing/ coordinating the scope of work for assigned package/scope – these packages may include but not be limited to flexibles design, flexibles and umbilical's delivery, ancillaries delivery;
- Ensure allocated package/scope is delivered in accordance with project KPIs, HSE, quality, budget, schedule, and contractual requirements
- Promote Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental policies and enforces them within areas of responsibilities;
- Ensure QHSE objectives are met for assigned package/scope
- Ensuring the agreed plan is followed and deadlines are met
- Identify Risk & Opportunities associated with the package/scope and ensure mitigation plans are in place and monitored
- The main focal point of contact internally and with the client for the allocated package/scope, i.e. the primary interface between the project management team, other group manufacturing units (REMS), third-party subcontractors/suppliers and the client in the delivery of the scope of work
- Minimum 5 years experience in a project environment
- Minimum 2 years experience in the oil and gas industry with experience in relevant topics which may include design engineering, manufacturing, procurement, fabrication, installation.
- Demonstrated planning ability and good commercial awareness
- Experience in leading a small team or a subcontract package
- Contractual experience beneficial
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sneha Poranki is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth