Senior Process Engineer
Vacancy number • PUB406487
Our client is a leading Tier One Miner. They are now seeking a Process Engineer to join their team based in Perth. The company is offering an attractive salary package and long-term career progression.
About this role
• Deliver solutions to existing operational challenges regarding safety, process, yield or upgrade
• Engaging all stakeholders to understand and identify business needs
• Developing standard reports for presenting modelling outcomes
• Working with the Strategic Planning team to deliver modelling requirements
• Develop and manage testwork programs to progress project evaluation
• Work closely with mine planning and geology teams to improve ore body knowledge and regression predictions
• Develop projects with operations; supporting through design, execution, commissioning and handover
• Generate and/or approve process related deliverables and documentation for project evaluation and delivery
• Demonstrated commitment to safety
• Tertiary Qualifications in Metallurgy, Chemical Engineering or similar discipline
• 6 - 10 years in mineral processing industry with direct operational/ technical development experience with producer
• Over 5 years process engineering experience on major mineral processing projects working on materials handling, crushing, screening and wet beneficiation process plant (especially physical separation unit processes)
• Demonstrated experience in most major components of mining project studies and development
Please note all applications will be treated with the utmost confidence and due to the high number of applications received; only successful candidates will be contacted.
If you are interested in this opportunity, then click the ‘apply’ button now and please note all applications will be treated with the utmost confidence.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Empowering people is our business. Our specialist recruiters strive to connect talented individuals with opportunities that align not only with your immediate expectations, but your long-term career trajectory as well. Brunel has built a reputation for working with some of the world’s largest and most innovative businesses. Talk to us about how we can help you to reach your goals.
Brunel connects the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver people and workforce services that transform global projects in Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Mining, Infrastructure and Life Sciences.
Brunel is passionate about ensuring we are a business with a conscience. Not only does Brunel have a defined global Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) strategy, but we also have our own dedicated Brunel Foundation which has been working to ensure that we are contributing to a better future for both our people and planet for over 10 years.
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Michael Garcia quoting publication number: PUB406487