About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Saturday, 24 September 2022
About this role: Senior Methods & Reporting Engineer
Brunel is a global provider of flexible
workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver
innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics
(global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup)
and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present in 40+
countries with over 12,000+
offices worldwide, and close to €1
billion (Revenue 2021).
HSE Management System
- Act as custodian of HSE Management System implementation in company including supervision of the procedures, deployment of the HSE Management System, associated progress, follow-up and audits.
- preparation of HSE Procedures and take the lead and responsibility of HSE Management system deployment, audit and follow up. Act as the main animator of HSE Management System implementation within MP as part of company.
- Responsible for preparation of company’s HSE Training Matrix for management approval and supervision of all presentations related inductions and trainings, for follow-up of training requirements and management of HSE training providers.
- Responsible for various HSE performance reporting (timing / quality) in line with the legal and Shareholders requirements and supervision of associated presentations.
- Responsible for management of the event reporting and tracking tool (Synergi).
- Provide guarantee of quality incident and near miss investigation process and analyses of accidents (Cause Tree Analysis).
HSE Culture and Awareness
Responsible for the content and message delivered during Incident Free Inductions and results of the inductions
- Responsible for the content, coordination and deployment of various HSE Culture and Awareness initiatives, campaigns and inductions.
- Responsible for the definition of the MP-HSE communication and HSE promotion plan as part of communication.
- Responsible of the content and update of HSE Intranet procedures and lessons learnt and communication to PR for the content of the main Intranet MP-HSE page.
HSE Contractors Management
- Responsible for HSE requirements for Contracts, participates in periodic HSE evaluation of Contractors and their management (audits, evaluation, contractual requirements forums…), technical evaluation and periodic audit and provides necessary HSE support for organization of forums.
- Responsible for HSE M&R related activities Budget (audits, incentive schemes …)
General Activities within HSE Methods Department
Responsible for the work organization and atmosphere reporting within HSE Methods relevant party/team
Engineering Degree or Masters.
Minimum 15 years experience of which: 10 years general upstream oil and gas HSE supervision experience; 5 years HSE Management System development in a large oil and gas organization; Familiar with HSE procedures, Management System standards and guidelines.
- Conversant with usual business suites (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access databases).
- Familiarity with in HSE Standards and International : OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001, ISO 9001
- Team working
- Rigor and critical sense, open-minded, keen to knowledge sharing.
- Very strong technical referential writing skills
- Leadership and strong listening / communication skills.
- Certified Master Trainer
- Involve frequent offshore visits
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Babu Harishchandra Jadhav is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Babu Harishchandra Jadhav
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha