About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Monday, 10 July 2023
About this role: Senior Mechanical Engineer
Are you looking for your next role? Are you a experienced Senior Mechanical Engineer? Do you want to work for a major global client? If yes, this may be your new role!
Start date: ASAP
As a Senior Mechanical Engineer you Will be:
- Actively support a working culture based on respect for health, safety and environmental issues and maintenance of a high level of asset integrity;
- Develop excellent working relationships with offshore and onshore production operations, the technical authorities, verification engineers and discipline engineers and others as appropriate;
- Participate as a member of the maintenance development team in delivering Company production related performance targets
- Co-ordinate with operations personnel for planned and corrective maintenance of mechanical and rotating systems and equipment;
- Monitor the performance, failures and serviceability of all mechanical plant, associated;mechanical control systems and equipment and reports on the activities undertaken;
- Provide technical support in the day-to-day activities including the installation and maintenance support of mechanical equipment.
What we Need to see in you:• Educated to BSc or equivalent standard;• Relevant offshore and onshore experience;
• Broad range of personal effectiveness and leadership skills, with the ability to facilitate and influence decisions within a team environment.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester