About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Monday, 24 July 2023
About this role: Senior Instrument and Controls Engineer
Brunel are looking for a highly skilled Senior Instrument & Controls Engineer to join one of our major global clients within their project teams;
Start date: ASAP;
As a Senior Instrument and Controls Engineer you Will be Carrying out the Following:• Provide day to day technical support including the installation of, and fault diagnosis of instrumentation and control equipment and systems.• Ensures all instrumentation and control systems and equipment is maintained in accordance with relevant standards.
• Co-ordinate with offshore operations personnel the planned and corrective maintenance of plant instruments, control systems and equipment.• Ensure by audit that all documentation relevant to the function are maintained in accordance with operational procedures, safety principles and legal requirements
• Monitor the performance of plant instruments, control systems (including software) and equipment providing recommendations to address reliability issues.• Maintain comprehensive records of performance, trends and failures.
• Review and implement planned maintenance programme to meet statutory and OEM requirements.• Routine audit of the CMMS to ensure maintenance history is of a suitable quality and accuracy of PM/PMA periodicity and estimates.
• Ensure the provision of all third-party support both on and offshore performs in accordance with the contract deliverables and conforms to statutory regulations.• Is familiar with the appropriate statutory legislation, operations safety case, asset verification scheme, and safety management systems in support of the function.
• Development and management of OPEX and CAPEX budgeted activities and projects.• Contribution to and development of all direct and indirect activities across the entire planning system from 28 day to CoP.
• To work and support across the operational disciplines and Technical Authorities to ensure team integration. Complete regular offshore visits to directly support offshore operations.
You are Right for This Role if you Have the Following:• Educated to HNC/HND or equivalent standard.• Relevant onshore and offshore experience
• Instrument & control support function experience required.• Excellent communication skills
• Self-motivated and enthusiastic when working as part of a team or on own initiative.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester