About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Monday, 9 October 2023
About this role: Senior Contracts Engineer (Procurement)
Brunel Oil and Gas Services WLL is organizing a campaign in Indonesia in Q4 2023 for a major client in Qatar. We will be conducting face-to-face interviews with the shortlisted candidates who are available in Indonesia.
Candidates who are in nearby countries (Singapore, China, Vietnam, Thailand) and are able to attend the campaign are welcome to apply. This is for a 3-year contract on a Direct-Hire Status and is renewable.
- Working in commercial environment, with minimal supervision, handling multiple Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) contracts.
- Satisfy multiple internal and external stakeholders and to respond to enquires accurately and comprehensively within short time frames.
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders to create, monitor, and update the demand plan to maximize department performance.
- Support review Scopes of Work (SOW) for various projects including Front End Engineering
- Design (FEED) and Engineering Procurement and Construction (EPC) works to evaluate contractor/vendor deliverables.
- Review contractual responses to Change Order Requests, claims and other related correspondence ensuring compliance within agreements.
- Provide guidance to end users on contract related risks and best practice to enhance organizational efficiencies.
- Support procurement dispute administration including negotiation, adhering to Company policies and procedures.
- Review management information report, through collection of data, and submit to management for review.
- Provide advice and expertise to other disciplines and all stakeholder departments in contract and claims management to maximize efficiency.
- Perform the complete administration of contract work orders (CWO) including tendering bids, contract award, facilitate change orders and ensure post award support for operational and execution effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering discipline.
- 10 years' experience in a contracts management environment within the oil & gas and petrochemical industry.
- Proficient in written and Spoken English.
- Computer Literacy (MS Office) including the use of software applications and SAP modules.
- Technical knowledge in reviewing and finalizing various technical Contracts.
- Good knowledge of Contract laws and industry practices
- Monthly Rate in QAR Plus Standard Allowance and Benefits
- Work Schedule:
- 8 Hours / 5 Days
- 3 Years / Renewable – Direct Hire
- Doha/Ras Laffan
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Life Sciences, Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Future Mobility, Mining and Renewable Energy.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, May Ann Panganiban Masaga is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
May Ann Panganiban Masaga
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha