About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Saturday, 15 July 2023
About this role: Senior Contracts and Procurement Specialist
Are you looking for your next role? Are you a Senior Contracts and Procurement Specialist with 8 + years experience? Do you want to work for a major global client? If the answer is yes, this may be your new role!
Start date: ASAP
Location: Starvenger, Norway
Duration: 12 Months
What you Will be Doing:
- Develop and present project specific contracting and procurement strategies and plans tothe Study Management and Project Execution key stakeholders;
- Develop, coordinate, and evaluate tender packages for pre-feasibility, feasibility and execution phases of Projects including studies for engineering, environmental, social, site investigations, construction, and procurement contracts;
- Support and oversee the negotiation of contract terms and conditions by the Senior Contracts and Procurement representative, to support project schedule and budget;
- Ensure the teams procurement activities are in accordance with established Contracts andProcurement policies and procedures and continually focus on improving process and procedure where possible;
- Senior Contracts and Procurement Specialist;
- Review of procurement documentation that supports the project requirements developed bythe team;
- Identify and maximise cost saving opportunities;
- Provide reports, analysis and advice to support procurement decision-making;
- Identify and evaluate key risks at a contract formation and seek input from other functions asappropriate (e.g. technical, legal etc.);
- Maintain and update procurement records and generate reports on procurement and contract activity to meet organisational compliance requirements and provide access to procurement information;
- Contract administration to support execution, including correspondence and contract noticesand claims assessment;
- Work as part of the team to deliver value through competitive sourcing and effective contractmanagement.
What we are Looking for:
- 8-10 years’ experience in Contracts within major projects and/or energy industries (renewable energy experience desirable);
- Strong EPC experience pre-tender;
- Bachelor degree in commerce, business, law, or construction desirable;
- Chartership by recognised body desirable (e.g. RICS, CIPS or Legal);
- Native or fluent Norwegian language skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment across multiple packages;
- Good attention to detail.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester