About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Mining
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Indonesia
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Saturday, 15 July 2023
About this role: Senior Area Planner
Brunel has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Planner/Scheduler with our client who is a leading mining company based in Arizona.
This contract position will work on-site in Indonesia. This position will initially be working remote and then the jobsite in Indonesia. In addition, a comprehensive Medical Check Up (MCU) must be completed and passed to work on this project. Candidates should have 10-12 years of experience, superintendent level, manage vendors/schedules, will report to Planning manager but need some management/senior level experience.
- Manages and oversees scheduling function within project controls functional area for moderate to high-risk capital engineering and construction projects.
- Responsible for project planning and scheduling, monitoring, progress measurement, risk management and reporting.
- Manages planning team members reporting to the Planning Manager
- Participates in establishing operating policies to mitigate risk.
- Provides guidance and consultation for project team members.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Business, or related fields and ten (10) years’ experience in Construction Management, at least six (6) years of experience in a leadership role in project controls OR
- High School diploma or GED and fifteen (15) years’ experience in engineering, construction, project controls or business-related field with at least six (6) years of experience in a leadership role in project controls planning and scheduling
- Experience with construction of metal mining operations, especially with regards all disciplines of construction.
- Experience with construction mega projects.
- Preferred experience working on Combined Cycle Power Plants and/or LNG projects and/or Smelters.
- Experience with cost estimating for civil projects, project scheduling and project controls
- Skilled in related scheduling software (Primavera, MS Project, etc. )
- Daily rate
- Full-time employees are eligible for benefits. Benefits include medical, dental and vision that will begin on your first day of employment.
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with Employer Match – 50% of earnings up to 3% match (immediate vesting). Effective 1st day of the month following date of hire
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Our client is a global leader in the mining and metals industry.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Madison Ringlein is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel USA - Houston