About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Saudi Arabia
What is required?
- hours per week: 48
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Friday, 2 June 2023
About this role: Senior 3D Motion Graphics Designer
- The Senior 3D Motion Designer will create 3D animations to the highest standard using the Media Production Division’s state-of-the-art fully networked Graphics facilities;
- The candidate will have experience leading large motion graphics design projects, including concepting, resource scoping, client interaction and final project delivery;
- The Senior 3D Motion Graphics Designer must have an expert knowledge of post-production pipeline processes; When required, the candidate will provide guidance and training to Junior members of the Graphics Team;
- Working with an assigned Production Director, the Senior 3D Motion Designer will employ a wide range of creative and technical graphics techniques, including conceptual thinking, storyboarding and project management - working on multiple projects, balancing time constraints to deliver high quality innovative motion graphics content, whilst maintaining quality;
- The Senior 3D Motion Designer will also ensure that, where necessary, Company, Brand Guidelines are adhered to, respond to feedback and make requested changes as necessary;
- The Senior 3D Motion Designer must keep up to date with technical graphics software capabilities and system updates.
- As the successful candidate you will hold a Bachelor’s degree in communications media, film, television or related creative discipline from a recognized and approved program;
- Candidate should have 10 years’ experience in the motion graphics production industry, including at least five in a role as a senior 3D motion designer;
- Candidate should have a detailed CV / resume detailing your professional history, including clients and previous projects completed;
- Candidate must have a solid understanding of the video pre-production, production and postproduction industry, including a wide range of modern technical animation formats;
- Candidate should be able to demonstrate your creative 3D animation abilities through either previous work samples or showreel; This should include a strong mix of high-end corporate and commercial / short form promo projects;
- Candidate must have professional grade operational knowledge of Adobe After Effects software;
- Candidate must also have an expert knowledge of all other Adobe products, including Photoshop and Illustrator; Knowledge of Autodesk Maya and Cinema 4D animation software is an advantage;
- Candidate should be able to work quickly and efficiently and deliver highly creative results to tight deadlines.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Suresh Jogi is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai