Security Commissioning Technician
Vacancy number • PUB406392
Join our client's team as a Security Commissioning Technician in Brisbane, QLD. Reporting to the Service Operations Manager, the primary focus of this role will be to carry out all day-to-day installation and project activities ensuring compliance with customer satisfaction, quality, and safety standards.
About this role
In this role you will be responsible for a broad scope of technical and non-technical tasks which include project co-ordination, project commissioning, preventative maintenance tasks, reactive service calls, evaluation of customer’s equipment and assisting with site OH&S audits, among others.
You may also be required to provide input into technical design and development for service and project offerings, along with estimating, planning, and reviewing of technical tasks in support of overall project acquisition, negotiation, planning and management.
- Technical-minded individual with a good understanding of access control, CCTV & intercom concepts.
- Prior experience and a very good understanding of IT & networking concepts is essential.
- A current Security Providers license, or the ability to successfully gain one, as well as a Cablers License
- Working with Children certificate is also essential.
- An Electrical License is preferred, though not essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and your ability to build sound working relationships both internally and externally will ensure your success in this role.
- Full Australian work rights
- Permanent position with a global company
- Monday - Friday role
- Fantastic rate on offer dependent on experience
- Opportunity to work on major projects throughout Australia
Please Note: Only applicants with current full Australian working rights will be considered for this role.
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which specialises in connecting highly skilled workers with projects and organisations throughout Australasia and around the world.
Operating locally since 1997, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, NSW, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 45 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Empowering people is our business. Our specialist recruiters strive to connect talented individuals with opportunities that align not only with your immediate expectations, but your long-term career trajectory as well. Brunel has built a reputation for working with some of the world’s largest and most innovative businesses. Talk to us about how we can help you to reach your goals.
Brunel connects the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver people and workforce services that transform global projects in Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Mining, Infrastructure and Life Sciences.
Brunel is passionate about ensuring we are a business with a conscience. Not only does Brunel have a defined global Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) strategy, but we also have our own dedicated Brunel Foundation which has been working to ensure that we are contributing to a better future for both our people and planet for over 10 years.
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Darren Leavey quoting publication number: PUB406392