About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Mining
- Area of Expertise: Operations & Maintenance
- Location: Weipa
What is required?
- hours per week: 38
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Tuesday, 4 October 2022
About this role: Scraper Operators
Great at cutting a batter? Looking for a new gig? Our trusted clients have jobs across Queensland and want SCRAPERS...NOW! | Earn TOP $$$ up to Xmas or secure yourself an on-going position! | Paid FIFO & travel time sound good? OR DIDO with job security, and a 7/7 roster?
- $57 - $65/hr - casual, temp assignments
- Huge potential for ongoing work with Tier 1 Mining companies
- 7/7 or 2:1 dayshift only rosters available
- Paid flights, travel time + completion bonus*
- Vaccination issues? Some of our sites have NO mandates
- A bed and get fed!
What will you be doing?
Working with top-tier miners or contractors on short term OR on going projects across Queensland. You’ll be part of the team operating the gear to complete mine infrastructure jobs, including but not limited to dams & haul roads.
The gear is:
- 623, 631, 637, 651, 657 Scrapers
What do we need from you?
Give us a call, we're always happy to hear from you and talk through your options!
Please only contact if you have OPERATED scrapers at some point in your career and are happy to spend a while in scrapers again!
A few other bits and bobs...
- Current RII for scraper
- Haven't got the RII or an old one we can help you get it
- You care about you and your mates being safe, and going home safe
- You love being part of a team to get the job done
What’s in it for you?
We don't have to tell you BUT The market is HOT for scrapers... now is your time!
- $57 - $65/hr + bonuses
- YOU PICK YOUR ROSTER!
- Camp and meals!
- No Vax mandated sites available
- $$$ completion bonuses
- Paid travel time!
- FIFO and DIDO available
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sibel Dincer is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane