About this job
- Market: Industry
- Branch: High Tech
- Area of Expertise: Embedded Software
- Location: East Perth
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Monday, 3 April 2023
About this role: SAP S/4 HANA Specialist
Seeking a SAP S/4 HANA Specialist to join a leading Resources Group, in their procurement team, which is based in Perth. This is a 12 month contract, with the option extend.
The role of the Senior Systems Specialist is to proactively drive SAP S/4HANA related transformation initiatives for Procurement and Logistics stream with a special focus on Source to Pay functionality. The Senior Systems Specialist will passionately and enthusiastically provide guidance on current and future state fit, actively work on data conversion and transformation tasks, test integration between SAP modules and external systems.
Accountabilities (Tasks and Responsibilities):• Actively participate in requirements gathering workshops.• Act as the solution owner with strong technical/functional expertise in SAP S/4HANA Source to Pay functionality.• Complete and deliver the Business Process Master List and highlight key integration points with internal SAP modules and external systems (including cloud solutions).
• Analyse and develop detail design and functional specification documents for agreed solutions, taking into consideration the integration points between external applications and SAP S/4HANA system.• Define and deliver data mapping/transformation rules and assess the impact on related systems.• Coordinate all integration development activities to ensure key milestones and deliverables are achieved as per the project plan and scope.• Lead and facilitate B2B integrations for Procurement functions, with Fortescue and Suppliers, within project timelines.
• Build a knowledge base around frameworks and best practices on chosen technologies.• Support Change Management and Service Transition activities to minimise risks to production systems and related business tasks.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ronnie Reardon is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia ICT