About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Renewable Energy
- Area of Expertise: Science & Technology
- Location: Braeside
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Monday, 15 January 2024
About this role: Salesforce and Systems Support Specialist
Join our client who provides energy solutions so businesses can grow and communities can thrive.Mines, data centres, sporting events, manufacturing sites – even whole cities – need electricity around the clock. Reliable supply of energy has never been more critical.
As a Salesforce & Systems Support Specialist this role is responsible for managing and enhancing our Salesforce platform (as well as other critical business systems), ensuring we improve sales and operational efficiency. Working with cross functional teams this role will deliver and execute changes as required to meet our business needs, the data integrity of our systems, day to day support, reporting and more, all enhancing our user experience to provide a superior external Customer Experience. This role includes training of our systems and may require travel through the APAC region.
- Salesforce Administration – Performing day to day admin and maintenance tasks, including user testing/management, data cleaning and system admin/configuration.
- Data Management – Ensure data integrity through data cleansing, data migration and data governance processes.
- User Support – Provide support and training to Salesforce (and other systems) users troubleshoot issues and resolve technical problems efficiently.
- Training – Facilitate training as required, ensuring materials and content are aligned with organizational goals.
- BAU/system integration – Work with global and ATS to integrate BAU enhancements, ensuring an optimal workflow. Furthermore, working with key stakeholders impacted.
- Continuously improve training programs based on feedback and performance data.
- Documentation - Keep comprehensive records of training activities, attendance, and outcomes.
- Reporting & Dashboards – Create and maintain reports, dashboards and analytics to provide insights into sales and operational performance.
- Compliance – Implement and maintain security best practices and compliance standards within Salesforce.
- Stay informed about industry best practices and emerging technologies relevant to the role.
- Experience in Salesforce is essential
- Exposure to ERP systems M3 Cloudsuite or similar would be an advantage.
- Good understanding of processes and systems in an energy rental industry
- Knowledge of training methodologies an advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport with diverse audiences.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid business acumen, management, and problem solving skills
- Strong computer skills, especially Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, PowerBi, etc.)
- Salary range between $85,000-$100,000
- Exciting opportunity with a market leader
- Hybrid Working Environment
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel CommunityBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world.
We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Rylee Hanson is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane