About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: India
What is required?
- hours per week: 50
- Education level: Professional Master
- Closing date: Saturday, 22 April 2023
About this role: Safety Case Coordinator
We’re hiring Safety Case Coordinator for one of our Leading MNC in Oil and Gas to join their growing team. This position is based out in Bangalore.
Position: Safety Case Coordinator;
YOE: 10+ Years;
The Role of Safety Case Coordinator (SCC) Brownfields is within the HSSE Team and will work across all sections of the brownfields project execution. It is an expectation to be able to provide engineering, supply chain, construction and other departments with guidance on current best practice risk management and Mechanical Integrity Assurance.
Core Competencies Include:
- Lifecycle hazard management;
- Brownfields interventions on operating units;
- SECE and Performance Standards development;
- SECE suitability assessment and life extension;
- Safety Critical Task identification and competency mapping;
- Safety Case revision, including support the SLP team in defining Formal Safety Assessments required as part of a life extension project;
- Offshore Project Execution from early phase design to late phase assurance;
- General management and interpersonal skills – able to manage people outside of their organizational team.
Looking for applicants with a bachelor’s or master’s degree in relevant field of Engineering or Science, with experience working for an operator, consultancy or verifier on brownfields projects. A background in Mechanical Integrity management is highly desired.
- A self- starter who possesses good interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Great time management skills;
- Innovative and collaborative nature;
- Leadership skills and proactive behavior;
- Flexible and adaptable to react to operational changes;
- Fluent in English (both written and verbally) and a strong communicator in developing presentations and training materials for both internal and external audiences;
- Willingness to travel as international business travels may be required;
- A people leader with excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, empowering others and shares visibility, with experience in managing innovative multidisciplined technical teams.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sheetal Gaurav is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai