About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Construction, Commissioning & Operations
- Location: Barmer
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Friday, 4 November 2022
About this role: RRU Supervisor
We have an urgent opening for Rod Running Unit Supervisor(RRU) for our client a
leading oil & gas company to join their growing team. This would be 45 days contract on Brunel Payroll and the job location would be Barmer.
Positions: Rod Running Unit Supervisor;
• Experience : 5 years;
• Location : Barmer;
•Contract Duration: 45 days;
•Rotation: 21 days ON / 21 days OFF (OFF Not Paid).
- University Degree in Engineering or Sciences or Diploma in Engineering with thorough knowledge of artificial lift system‐SRP and PCP;
- He should have prior experience of Sucker Rod running in the well. An ESP and Gas lift experience will be an added advantage;
- Must have an IWCF certification;
- Valid (<2 years old) IWCF Well Control Certification: Minimum = Land Supervisor level;
- 5 Years if Industry Experience with at least 2 years of Artificial Lift Experience;
- Should understand basics of completion and drilling;
- Good understanding of Process Safety Management;
- Must have excellent command of the English Language (written and oral) combined with excellent communication skills;
- Fully skilled in Well Engineering software’s and computer reporting. (EDM, Open Well, Excel etc.);
- Team Management Skill.
- Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 40 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors. Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of close to € 1 billion, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Dimple Shah is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai