About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality
- Location: Kuwait
What is required?
- hours per week: 48
- Education level: Professional Master
- Closing date: Thursday, 15 June 2023
About this role: Risk & Safety Engineer
- ME or M. Tech. with minimum 5 to 7 years experience in oil & gas or power industry;
- Preference will be given to the candidates working for consultancy;
- Should have an experience in performing Quantitative Risk Assessment (QRA), Building Risk Assessment (BRA), Fire and Explosion Risk Assessment (FERA), Escape, Evacuate and Rescue Assessment (EERA), F&G mapping, Flare and Vent studies and Smoke & Gas dispersion analysis;
- Should have well acquainted with Safety and PHAST So-ware;
- Should have worked as a scribe for HAZID, HAZOP, PHSER and SIL Studies;
- Familiar with so-ware like PHA Pro & PHA works;
- Well versed knowledge in process safety management.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Wasim Hassan is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Kuwait