About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Renewable Energy
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Braeside
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Thursday, 14 December 2023
About this role: Renewables Sector Manager
We provide energy solutions so communities can thrive and businesses can grow. We bring power, heat and cooling to customers and communities wherever they need it. We are hiring immediately for a Renewables Sector Manager - a role that will help us to power progress for our customers.
Face-to-face and remote sales to new customers and cross/up/repeat sales to existing customers.Assessing customer needs and suggesting appropriate products, services, and/or solutions.
Developing and delivering sales bids/proposals/presentations and conducting product demonstrations.Developing medium to long-term sales plans and preparing strategies to protect, grow and diversify the relationship with targeted customers.
- Develop and execute sales and marketing plan for developing business, including product revenue targets.
- Identify and evaluate potential new opportunities and provide suitable recommendation to boost sales of products / increase market share.
- Implement/support the national accounts plan.
- Ensure the attainment of monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Assist establishing a customer base in which to promote and solicit new, diverse, on-going business.
- Develop and implement annual sales plans to achieve a sales budget via market sector and territory goals.
- Submit market analysis reports regarding competitor activity, potential projects and market trends.
- Continually maintain and up-date the company’s customer record system and report on call activity.
- To ensure that the network of current and potential customers is expanded and maintained through weekly external face to face and telephone sales calls.
- Prepare and submit proposals that include technical and commercial details of the client’s needs in accordance with Aggreko’s terms and conditions.
- To acquire a sound knowledge of internal administrative practice, including all hire procedures and the quick track system, product knowledge and the operation of the depot overall.
- Ensure all customer and opportunity details are managed and maintained in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system in line with procedures.
- A track record of delivering on sales targets
- Experience driving sales team as a sector manager in renewables and batteries / solar / wind
- A servant / supportive leadership style preferably with some experience managing sales teams
- Technical aptitude and keen understanding of a customer problems and how Aggreko’s products and services provide solutions
- Background in renewables, manufacturing batteries is highly desirable
- Excited Opportunity with a Global Leader
- $120,000+ Salary Package
- Remote Role with travel as needed
- Working hours: Melbourne
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Rylee Hanson is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane