About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality
- Location: Perth
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Tuesday, 25 July 2023
About this role: Remediation Specialist
On behalf of our client, a leading integrated energy company with a strong presence in Australia, weare currently seeking a skilled Remediation Specialist to join their team in Perth.
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to site assessment and remediation projects, with a particular focus on PFAS.
- Coordinate assessment and remediation projects at various sites, including Gorgon, Wheatstone, and other ABU sites.
- Provide support to the BWI and TVI Decommissioning Projects as required.Implement remedial actions, licensing, and ensure compliance with relevant regulatory documentation.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of legislation relating to PFAS NEMP and other related guidance and regulations.
- Manage project budgets and ensure cost control for multiple complex projects.Liaise with regulators and internal stakeholders as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in Environmental Science or a related field, with extensive experience.
- Proven ability to quickly immerse yourself in new projects, prepare accurate recommendations, and drive efficient and cost-effective solutions.
- Strong knowledge and practical application of contaminated site assessment and remediation approaches and technologies.
- Subject matter expertise in hydrocarbon, PFAS/PFOA, and metals contamination.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and facilitation skills.
- Demonstrated leadership and planning abilities to meet work schedules and tight deadlines.
- Willingness to support field operations as required.
- Proven ability to build key relationships that contribute to high-quality business results.
- Commitment to upholding integrity, partnership, and trust, and achieving an incident and injury-free environment.
- Australian full working rights
- 2 year conract opportunity (initially)
- Perth based
- Excellent location and office facilities
- Competitive rates
- Work with a global lead energy company
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Yamila Cabral is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth