About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Saturday, 15 July 2023
About this role: Regional Leads Contract & Procurement
Are you a Contract and Procurement Lead with 15 + years experience? Do you have a degree in a relevant field? Do you want to work for a major global client? If the answer is yes, this may be your new role!
Start date: ASAP
As a Regional Contract and Procurement Lead you Will be:• Develop and present project specific contracting and procurement strategies and plans;• Support and facilitate the integration of centralized global procurement strategies to regional and project specific contracting and procurement plans;
• Oversee the development, coordination, and evalua4on of tender packages for prefeasibility, feasibility and execution phases of Projects including studies for engineering, environmental, social, site investigations, construction, and procurement contracts.
What we are Looking for:• +15 years’ experience in Contracts within major projects and/or energy industries (renewable energy experience desirable)• Bachelor's degree in commerce, business law, or construction desirable;
• Excellent drawing, negotiating and communication skills and attention to detail;• Strong commercial acumen
• Chartership by recognized body desirable (e.g. RICS, CIPS or Legal).
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester