About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: United Arab Emirates
What is required?
- hours per week: 48
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Saturday, 10 June 2023
About this role: Recruiter
- The position supports the Regional Talent Acquisition Lead in all aspects of Talent Acquisition including strategic planning, process improvement, and execution of the corporate’s People & Culture objectives across the APAC & Middle East regions, in collaboration with the Regional Talent Acquisition team, HRBPs, Hiring teams & all sources of hiring.
- Support and executes day-to-day Talent Acquisition operations in collaboration with all sources to deliver quality recruitment services to our internal stakeholders according to KPIs defined. Work on all TA deliverables that include Requisition closure, Sourcing plan & management, stakeholder communications on hiring updates.
- Ensure on-time hiring updates, dashboards, and local communications such as Internal Hiring, Referral programs, and others. Drive process streamlining, quality enhancement, and regionalization of key processes and practices according to global Shared. Service guidelines, with a special focus on maximizing the usage of ATS as the source of truth for data analytics.
- Ensure Lean and high-quality processes and deliverables. Support coordination with Local Leadership to forecast company talent acquisition goals and hiring needs. Be the subject matter expert and build trusted talent acquisition partnerships with hiring managers and HR Business Partners. Oversee the entire candidate end-to-end experience to deliver the best-in-class recruitment and onboarding experience for candidates.
- Provide support for global/regional TA initiatives roll-out, inclusive of managing and cascading internal/external communications. Performs other related duties as assigned. Experience working in a large-scale and complex multinational Shared Services environment is preferred. Strategic in mindset and operationally hands-on.
- Strong operational and project management skills focused on systems optimization (ATS Taleo/SuccessFactors) and process improvement. Savvy in using technology, sourcing tools, competency-based behavioral interviews, offer management, social media recruitment, and candidate care. Data orientated and analytical.
- Bachelor’s degree holder in related fields or equivalent experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience in managing volume hiring needs is a plus. Demonstrated ability to work under pressure.
- Minimum 3-7 years of progressive regional recruiting experience in a senior specialist or team leader capacity.
- Experience with ATS and SuccessFactors experience is a plus.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines. Team player and can work independently.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Jithin Thomas is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai