About this job
- Market: Life Sciences & Health Care
- Branch: Pharmaceutical
- Area of Expertise: Clinical
- Location: Toronto
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Courses
- Closing date: Friday, 23 June 2023
About this role: Quality Assurance, Release
Quality Associate, ReleaseHybrid - Toronto
We are currently hiring a Quality Associate, Release for our client based in Toronto. The Quality Associate, Release will be responsible for the coordination of release specifications in accordance with the company's Local and Global Quality Requirements. This is an 8-month contract role and follows a hybrid work schedule.
- Maintain master data (MICs, selected sets and code groups) in SAP global master data
- Create or revise release specifications in SAP in accordance with local SOPs
- Change controls and marketing authorization requirements
- Track and route specifications for timely review and final approvals
- Issue, maintain and archive specifications as well as perform activities in accordance with GDP and GMP requirements
- College Diploma or a Degree in a science-related discipline
- At least 2-5 years of quality pharmaceutical experience or in a related industry
- Experience working in a manufacturing plant is an asset
- Working knowledge of data integrity principles, good manufacturing practices, and quality system requirements
- Knowledge of SAP
- Proficient in the use of computers and Microsoft applications
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Full vaccination against COVID-19 is required
What We Offer
Why apply through Brunel? Finding the next step in your career can be a fulltime job in itself. We manage the process for you: from submitting your resume to coordinating interviews to extending offers and assisting with on-boarding. We’ll get you going while you get on with the job.
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Michael Leung is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Toronto