About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: India
What is required?
- hours per week: 50
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Friday, 7 April 2023
About this role: Quality Assurance Engineer-
We’re hiring Quality Assurance Engineer for one of our Leading MNC in Oil and Gas to join their growing team. This position is based out in Chennai.
- Provides specialized technical expertise in support of the Quality program, including specialized inspection and testing techniques, quality training, statistical methods, audits, quality tools for problem solving and assessment;
- Creates inspection reports stating the conditions of a work area to ensure requirements are met; Makes recommendations for corrective action; Applies knowledge of quality systems and tools to validate and verify contractually required standards for project execution; Implements principles of performance evaluation and prediction methods are used to improve product systems safety, reliability, and maintainability;
- Responsible for maintaining quality standard of products and the procedures and materials that go into work scope; Aligns quality management function with the performance needs of product lines;
- Under general supervision, and occasional direct supervision, performs assignments requiring experience and knowledge of standard concepts within their field; Displays core job competencies by analyzing possible solutions using standard procedures while developing advanced skills;
- Quality Policy: Follow established policy;
- Contract Review: Review, comment and close the open points of contract with guidance;
- Project Quality Management System: Identification, documentation and establish PQMS by creating awareness among project team;
- Project Quality Management Plan: Develop, document and get approval of Project Quality Plan
- Quality Procedures: Identify, develop other deliverables for the project like Audit Plan, Audit Procedures etc;
- Reporting: Effective reporting of Project Quality Management system like status of audits, NCR’s, audit reports, KPI's etc;
- Audits: Able to plan, conduct, report and close 1st & 2nd party audits; Thorough with Engineering & Procurement quality procedures and audits;
- Codes & Standards: Exposure, interpretation on International, Client Quality standards;
- Quality Tools: Knowledge, experience on Quality tools like Root Cause Analysis, 5 Whys, Statistical tools, excel graphs, tools etc;,
- Corporate QMS: Knowledge, experience in Corporate QMS is an added advantage;
- Safety & Environment: Knowledge on International Safety standards like OHSAS 18001, ISO 45001, ISO 14001 is added advantage;
- NCR's: Effectively close NCRs with Correction, Root Cause Analysis and Corrective action;
- Client Interaction: Experience of direct dealing with National & International Clients is an added advantage;
- Management Review: Prepare MRM, document, identify action points, follow-up and close identified action points;
- Lessons Learned: Process of Identifying applicable Lessons Learned, review, verify mitigation action; Process of identifying new lessons learned, moderation;
- Risk Management: Identify risk in Quality, risk rating, mitigation action, tracking of actions, re-rating, manage residual risk;
- Supplier Capability Assessments: Review, understand the Purchase requisitions, referenced procedures, standards etc;, conduct desktop.
- Position: Quality Assurance Engineer;
- YOE: 8+ Years;
- Contract: Permanent Rôle;
- Location: Chennai.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities
from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time
and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company
(Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+
specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel
Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream,
Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering,
Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are
Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for
major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Monisha Vimala is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai