About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Perth
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Thursday, 1 June 2023
About this role: Quality Advisor (Mechanical)
On behalf of our client, one of the world's leading integrated energy companies, we are seeking a dedicated Quality Advisor (Mechanical) to join their team in Perth.
As a Quality Advisor, you will play a vital role in promoting a positive safety culture, ensuring compliance with quality management requirements, and driving continuous improvement in their operations.
This position requires a solid background in mechanical engineering (Flange management/static equipment etc) and expertise in ISO9001 Quality management system requirements.
Health, Environment, and Safety (HES):
- Actively participate in the development, implementation, and enforcement of HES procedures for Reliability & Integrity, including TAR activities.
- Promote Quality Assurance as an operational discipline supporting Process Safety and Reliability & Integrity.
- Understand and adhere to LNG asset Safety Case requirements.
- Assist in the development and implementation of Chevron Quality Management governance.Ensure effective 3rd party contractor quality management and control plans for M&R and Project functions.
- Adhere to the Company's asset integrity and reliability model (FIRM 1000) and quality requirements.
- Review and assist in the implementation of PMC's and 3rd party contractor governance and management for Quality Management Plans.
- Ensure compliance of PMC's, contractors, vendors, and suppliers with contractual requirements and performance standards.
Quality Governance Function:
- Develop and implement KPIs to monitor the effectiveness of the QA department.Monitor and control the performance of Quality across Operations and report on agreed measures and KPIs.
- Develop Quality Assurance/Quality Control Standards for fixed equipment repair/alterations and other critical asset types.
- Provide guidance for Fabrication, Maintenance, and TAR governance activities.
- Collaborate with ABU Engineering to develop Fixed Equipment Inspection processes.
- Assist with the implementation and improvement of the Quality Management System and Plans.Conduct audits and manage quality non-conformances.
- Promote audits and non-conformances as improvement tools for plant integrity and personnel safety.
OE Leadership / Continuous Improvement:
- Incorporate lessons learned into execution activities and post-event analysis.
- Support Root Cause Analysis processes.
- Share lessons learned and best practices.
- Apply risk-based work selection processes.
- QAQC previous roles including auditing experience.
- Mechanical based technician or engineering & ISO9001 Quality management system requirementsknowledge.
- Turnarounds & maintenance execution in QAQC roles previous experience in, supplier and contractor auditing to ISO9001 systems (preferred)
- Competitive rates
- Excellent office facilities and location
- Long term contract - 18 months (initially)
- Flexible work arrangments
- Work with a global lead Oil & Gas operator
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Yamila Cabral is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth