About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Monday, 3 April 2023
About this role: QHSE Engineer
Are you looking for your next career opportunity? Do you have a degree or equivalent work experience in a relevant field?
If the answer is yes, this could be the right role for you! Our client, a High-Profile Global Organisation within the Energy Sector, has a exciting contract opportunity for a highly skilled QHSE Engineer to work within one of their Project Teams
Contract Length: 18 months
Legacy: FMC Kongsberg Subsea ASLocation: Stavanger
What you Will be Doing:
- Implementation, maintenance, and improvement of a quality management systems and support processes that secure the fulfillment of the quality management objectives and the delivery of High Performance Meters;
- Works closely with Engineering, Technology, Supplier Quality Teams for Product Development, troubleshooting, Root cause analysis;
- Works closely with Project Teams to assure that the QMS’s processes are well established within the Projects and leads improvement actions to close gaps;
- Coordinate Quality Notification (QN) within Projects. Supervises the QN system, related to projects, to assure that all the QNs are addressed to the relevant staff;
- Assures that Project specific QHSE documentation (e.g. Inspection and Test Plans) is issued and delivered to the projects according to schedule;Execute, maintain and follow-up Risk Assessments.
You are Right for This Role if:
- Higher education holding a Bachelor degree, or equivalent work experience;
- Experience from Quality Assurance related work;
- Good understanding of Manufacturing processes and follow up;
- Knowledge and access of the following systems:
- General MS Office;
- Required minimum 5 years of relevant work experience.
This contract offers a competitive rate
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester