About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Netherlands
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Saturday, 24 June 2023
About this role: Project Procurement Manager
Brunel are looking for a highly experience Project Procurement Manager to work for one of our major global clients
Start date: ASAPLocation: Schiedam
Duration: 12 Months
What you Will be Doing:• Manage purchasing package documentation RFQ’s, PR’s, etc.;• Manage vendor bid evaluations and vendor selection process Ensure all relevant QA & HSE, Project and;
• Corporate Procedures related to procurement activities are understood and enforced by the entire Procurement Team;• Ensure that QA has approved potential vendors throughout procurement process of project; define RFQ packages and assign Project Buyers;
• Monitor progress, forecast delivery and forwarding dates;• Monitor project procurement expenditure and cost forecast and provide management.
What we Need to see in you:
We are looking for applicants with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in relevant field of Engineering or Business Administration and a minimum of 8 years of experience as a Lead Buyer or PPM with an Oil and Gas or EPC company. This experience should include team lead, management, or supervisory experience. The ideal candidate will have broad and deep procurement experience in the offshore, marine or petrochemical industry. International travel may be required
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester