About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Mining
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Western Australia
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Saturday, 19 November 2022
About this role: Project Managers - Structural & Mechanical
Mining Giant | FIFO Project Managers 8:6 | Pilbara Location| November Start | Trade Based PMs PreferredFixed Plant | Mechanical | Structural Remediation Work
Brunel Energy is excited to present multiple Project Management positions for an Tier 1 iron ore mining contractor on an 8:6 roster, based in the Pilbara of WA.
As Project Manager, you will assume overall responsibilities for safe, commercially viable and on-time delivery of large scale remediation projects at their site in the Pilbara region. This is a contract role, with an expected term of at least 12 months, and the potential to transition into a full-time permanent position.As the Project Manager for either Mechanical or Structural Integrity projects on the OPF, your key accountabilities will encompass safety | cost | schedule | scope management and vendor coordination.
- Trade qualifications in fitter/turner | boiler maker | fabrication highly recommended
- Engineering Degree – (Mechanical, Civil or Structural) or Project Management qualification is optional but desired
- Project execution experience in fixed plant | sustaining capital | remediation | shutdown work essential
- Must have mining brownfields projects experience from feasibility through process design to construction management and execution
- Experience with an owner/operator’s team and | or contractor on WA resources projects preferred
- Project Management in : Mining | Resources | Refineries | Processing Plants | Construction
- MUST have a “can do attitude”
- Excellent communication style, with the ability to actively engage with multiple stakeholder at all levels
- Long term contract position 12 months +++
- Family friendly 8:6 roster
- Complex, challenging projects
- Dedicated Brunel Consultant
- Weekly Pay + PPE provided
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel CommunityBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Naomi Byrne is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Projects Australia Perth