About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Mining
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Western Australia
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Friday, 5 January 2024
About this role: Project Manager/Project Lead
Brunel is seeking an experienced Project Manager/Lead to drive success with a prestigious mining client in Perth and on-site.
- Manage bulk earthwork and civil engineering projects ranging from $10M to $40M.
- Oversee project lifecycle from feasibility study to closeout.
- Ensure project elements (cost, quality, schedule, safety) align with the clients Sustaining Capital Portfolio Framework.
- Lead project team and collaborate with support functions, consultants, and contractors.
- Engage stakeholders and seek agreement on project deliverables.
- Provide progress reports and participate in project reviews.
- Seek capital funding and contribute to improvement initiatives.
- Promote safety, culture, and Core Values.
- Civil engineering degree preferred
- Project management professional certification preferred
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Intermediate MS Office skills (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Working knowledge in MS Project & Primavera P6
- Ability to work autonomously and show initiative
- Experience with project management in studies and construction - leading project team for full life cycle
- Experience with project engineering in studies and construction - part of project team for full life cycle
- Experience with project management or project engineering in studies or construction - partial life cycle
- Experience with delivering capital projects - gated framework
- Experience with project delivery in the Pilbara
- Potential for permanency with one of Australia's top 3 iron ore producers
- Supportive workplace culture that values your growth and success
- Camp facilities include a gym, and a fantastic wet mess, offering a comfortable experience
- Rolling roster, providing a stable and predictable work schedule
- Personalised guidance throughout the recruitment process
- Corporate Benefits (Salary sacrificing, Novated leasing, corporate discounts)
- Weekly Pay - super on all hours worked
- Referral bonuses
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel Community
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which specialises in connecting highly skilled workers with projects and organisations throughout Australasia and around the world. Operating locally since 1997, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 45 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Keisha Hunter is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth