About this job
- Market: Infrastructure
- Branch: Building & Construction
- Area of Expertise: Construction & Commissioning
- Location: Brisbane
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Tuesday, 2 January 2024
About this role: Project Manager
Our client, a respected Tier 3 commercial builder is looking to bring aboard a Permanent Project Manager to work on a range of projects within Brisbane.
- $150 - $200k p/a dependent on experience
- Joining an established builder with operations in Sydney, Brisbane and Victoria and a strong project pipeline with values ranging from $10m - $30m
- Emphasis on career development with progression plans put in place from day one.
Working as a Project Manager, you will take a leading role working on several projects from concept design and development stages, right through to construction and completion.
Other duties will include:
- Planning all phases of the construction lifecycle from initiation to completion.
- Obtaining all necessary regulations and permits.
- Makes sure projects are aligned with agreed-upon plans.
- Managing your Site Managers and Foreman oversees their work.
- Communicating with clients and delivers project progress reports.
- Continuing positive relationship with subcontractors
- Develops and adheres to the budget, timeline, and quality control plan.
- Collaborates with architects, engineers, electricians, and other specialists.
- HSE responsibility in partnership with HSE Advisor and Manager
- Uses scheduling software to update schedules, track progress, and document project progression.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Architecture, Business Administration, or a related degree.
- The ability to manage and mentor in a collaborative and supportive manner.
- Excels at organisation, time-management, problem-solving, and budgeting.
- A good understanding of Occupational Safety and Health requirements and a proactive approach to safety.
- 3 + years of construction Project Management experience.
- Exposure to commercial projects, ideally with a value of $10M+
What they offer:Our client believe in nurturing talent within their organization. They are consistently growing and always looking to promote from internal channels. The team in Brisbane is close knit valuing collaboration, innovation, and a supportive work environment.
They celebrate your successes and encourage your professional development.
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel CommunityBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world.
We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sinead Howard is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane