About this job
- Market: Energy
- Branch: Mining
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Western Australia
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Sunday, 6 November 2022
About this role: Project Manager - Mining
- Project Manager with Owners Team | $37M Reclaimer Project
- M-F | 40 hour week | Peel Region Location
- 2-3 Year Programme | Immediate Start
Brunel Energy presents a key Project Management position with a global mining Corp based on-site at their refinery operations in the Peel region south of Perth, WA.
As Project Manager you will assume overall responsibilities for safe, commercially viable and on-time delivery of a $37M Reclaimer Replacement Project, currently in basic engineering phase. This is a contract role, with an expected programme of between 2-3 years, with potential to transition into a full-time permanent position.
- 10+ years experience in an Operations/Engineering and project management field
- Bachelor in Engineering – Mechanical preferred
- Prior experience in fixed plant project delivery in owners team environment
- Experience in full project lifecycle, from business case to studies, FEED, construction, implementation, commissioning and handover
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to influence and challenge decision making
- Business and customer focus are critical with an appreciation for Owner led Engineering and Project Management relationships and execution strategies
- SOR Location: Peel Region so will suit a locally based candidate
- Monday to Friday: No FIFO or rosters - in your bed, every single night
- Superannuation paid on all hours
- Genuine temp to perm opportunity
- Dedicated Brunel Consultant
- Long term contract with very strong probability of conversion to permanent employment
- Highly competitive rates for residential role
- 8 hour days can be flexed to suit
- 10.5% Superannuation paid on all hours
- World first technologies being applied, and major investments made across the business
- Commitment to sustainability road map and carbon neutral aluminum
- Recognised Employer of Choice for Diversity & Inclusion
- Brunel Benefits – salary packaging, flexible payroll options, discounted gym & health membership, corporate travel benefits plus more
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel CommunityBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Naomi Byrne is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Projects Australia Perth