About this job
- Market: Infrastructure
- Branch: Building & Construction
- Area of Expertise: Construction & Commissioning
- Location: Toowoomba
What is required?
- hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Saturday, 2 December 2023
About this role: Project Manager - High Rise Commercial
Our client are a large private builder who specialise in industrial, fit-out and High-Rise Residential projects and operate nationally. They're looking for an Project Manager who is confident and experienced working on High Rise Commercial projects $30-100m+ based in the Gold Coast.
- $200,000 - $250,000 p/a depending on experience.
- Experienced and fully resourced teams set up to ensure project and personal success.
- Stability of joining a national company with a never-ending pipeline of projects.
- Emphasis on career progression with in house training academy
- Managing the overall project program and adapting to changes
- Overseeing the head contract and subcontract/supply agreements
- Cultivating and managing client relationships, ensuring needs are met and contract conditions are fulfilled through regular engagement
- Identify project opportunities and mitigate risks
- Plan resource allocation and project schedule
- Integrate safety measures into design and delivery processes
- Engage with the consultant team and facilitate commercial relationship
- Setting clear expectations for the team
- Creating growth and development opportunities
- Understanding individual motivators and leveraging unique strengths
Exhibit exceptional team management skills by:
- Efficiently utilizing the team's strengths and abilities
- Managing project budget and on-site costs
- Handling variations and payment schedules
- Ensuring timely and accurate mandatory reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or related field.
- Proven experience in commercial construction project management within the Australian industry.
- Familiarity with industry-specific software and tools (e.g., Procore, Primavera, AutoCAD).
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills with the ability to lead cross-functional teams effectively.
- Excellent communication and negotiation abilities.
- Knowledge of relevant Australian construction laws, codes, and regulations.
- A great social culture with regular events to ensure team mixing and collaboration
- Professional, personal and leadership progression provided through internal training academy
- Fitness subsidy
- Above average leave benefits and Employee Assistance Programme
- Competitive salary provided dependent on experience
Join the Brunel Community
Join the Brunel CommunityBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sinead Howard is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane